The Black Pearl
Make a Booking
Terms and Conditions
- No Persons under 18 years of age, unless accompanied by adult.
- No Children under the age of 5
- An adequate level of fitness is required bearing in mind the physical activity involved in sailing. If you have any doubts about your ability to participate you should check with your doctor before booking. Should you suffer from any condition, particularly those noted in the Booking Form you must disclose them to us. It does not necessarily mean that a medical condition will disqualify you from taking part.
A deposit of £75.00 is required if the booking is more than 30 days from your date of charter, with the balance payable in full 30 days prior to the charter date. If booking within 30 days of charter the fee is payable in full.If these terms are not observed Black Pearl Charters Ltd reserves the right to resell the dates.No booking will be confirmed without receipt of the booking form and the appropriate payment.Payment by cheque or draft should be made to Black Pearl Charters Ltd.The cost does not include: marina fees or meals taken ashore.
Any deposit is not returnable in the event of cancellation.If cancellation is made within 30 days of your charter we will make every effort to fill your place but you will remain liable for the full amount. If we are able to find a replacement we will refund the fee less the deposit.If, for circumstances beyond our control, Black Pearl Charters Ltd is unable to provide the charter concerned an alternative date will be offered, if this is unsuitable, all monies paid will be refunded in full. No further liability will be accepted by Black Pearl Charters Ltd.It is strongly recommended that Insurance is taken out to cover the possibility of cancellation.
Black Pearl Charters Ltd, its servants, agents or employees accept no liability in respect of personal injury, loss or damage of effects howsoever caused whilst participating in a sailing holiday. The appropriate insurance is recommended to cover cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, loss or damage to personal effects etc.
- In all matters concerning safety and the operation of the yacht, clients are required to accept that the skippers word is final
- Illegal substances and articles are not permitted on board
- For the safety and comfort of other passengers and crew, SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED, ON BOARD
- Sorry Pets are not permitted